Renewing Romantic Relationships

by | May 13, 2011 | Uncategorized | 4 comments

Two UNE students and I have just started studies of interventions intended to improve romantic relationships. One study aims to increase caring behaviors. The other aims to increase the excitement of the relationship. Champagne tends to go flat after a period of time — a romantic relationship can too.  The good thing is that couples can put fizz back into their relationships.  For more info about the studies, see http://blog.une.edu.au/news/2011/05/13/spice-up-your-love-life-with-the-university-of-new-england/

John Malouff, PhD, Associate Professor of Psychology

4 Comments

1. wow i am heading to that site right now as i could do with some fizz. 🙂

2. mmmn cant see my partner participating. Oh well i compromise that one and count the blessings of other great qualities but even a little fizz would of been nice. 🙂 I love this blogg except i am avoiding work or could be studying, oh well its my reward. Back to work and then some study, then reward of the blogg. 🙂

3. Hi John,

I’d love to see the results from this study. Is it possible for you to make some comments when it is completed?

Thanks
    CK

4. Hi CK. We will know the results of the two studies by November. I have put a note in my schedule book to post the results Nov 7.

Submit a Comment