Big opportunity for Bachelor of Accounting/Finance students!
Crowe, Armidale, is looking for a Trainee auditor. A great chance for you to get some experience in the field and to start your career!
As a Trainee in the Audit and Assurance service line, you will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience which will complement your studies and set you up for success after you graduate.
You will develop a solid understanding of the accounting principles that are the foundation of audit and gain exposure to the methodologies and principles of audit. Through a mixture of coaching, mentoring and hands-on experience, you will be able to fast track your development. A significant number of Trainees move on to their Graduate program after completing their degree, so this is a fantastic opportunity to get a head start on your career.
Crowe / Findex have a strong commitment to learning and development and will ensure you are provided with the opportunities to develop your soft skills, technical knowledge and professional experience. Crowe / Findex also offers a thriving culture with opportunities to be involved in social, charity and other initiatives and programs.
Open to individuals seeking a full-time or part-time role.
Searching for a passionate person who is driven to accelerate their career. To be eligible you will:
- Be currently studying, or enrolled to study a relevant degree, ideally majoring in Accounting.
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in pursuing an accounting related career.
- Have a solid record of academic achievement to date
- Have good communication skills with the ability to adapt your communication style to fit a wide range of situations and stakeholders
- Be collaborative and thrive in a team-based environment
Students can directly apply with their CV. No experience is required! Crowe offers full support for students who are studying
More information and applications below: