All you need to know about Exams for Trimester 1
Plenty of effort goes into studying and at times it can be challenging. So, we want to give you some support options for this exam and assessment period;
- Make sure you look at our Online Exams Tips and take some time to sit an Online-Practice Exam – So you know what to expect on the day;
- We also have Helpful Resources / Tips Sheets, including the Study Gym;
- There are options if you require Assignment or Assessment Task Extensions (Discipline Policies or Penalties);
If you are unable to sit or complete the exam or assessments to your full ability as a result of circumstances beyond your control, you may look into the following:
- A Special Extension of Time;
- A Special Examination or Special Consideration for a unit;
- Withdrawal Without Academic Penalty; or
- A Remission of HECS/FEE-HELP debt.
The Student Wellness Centre specialises in putting students in touch with the right information and the right people to make the University Experience a positive one and as hassle-free as possible.
Good luck with your Exams and Assessments!
If you have any questions, please let us know via email or call 02 6773 2000.