Frequently used blogs:
Do you need a blog?
All blogs are subject to certain conditions, and new blogs must be approved by Marketing and Public Affairs before being made publicly available.
By requesting a blog you acknowledge you have read and agreed to abide by the following policies and procedures:
- Social Media Policy and
- UNE Web Forum, Blog, Wiki and Social Networking Operating Procedures and
- the Corporate Website Management Policy.
- Your use of the UNE Blogs must also conform with the Rules for the Use of Information and Communication Facilities and Services, in particular the ‘Appropriate Use’ rules regarding illegal, sensitive and confidential material and the conditions on use for private or commercial gain for yourself or a third party.
When requesting your blog, please provide the following information:
- Name of your blog
- Your suggested blog URL. This must be lower case with no special characters e.g. blog.une.edu.au/my-blog-name
- Purpose of the blog e.g. teaching, research, collaborations, research network
- Who will be responsible for editing and managing the blog (blog administrators)