- Work with a dedicated global research team
- Interesting and client facing role
- Competitive remuneration and development opportunities
Rabobank is the world’s leading food and agribusiness bank. As a cooperative bank, whose focus lies with our clients and employees rather than with shareholders, we can, and always do, put people first. Our commitment to our employees and customers is at the heart of everything we do.
We are currently looking for a Commodity Analyst to join the bank’s Food & Agribusiness Research and Advisory global division on a full-time permanent basis. The preferred location of the role is Sydney, though there is some potential to be located in another Rabobank office in Australia. You will be reporting to the General Manager of the research team
As a Commodity Analyst, you will be responsible for undertaking high quality research and analysis of the target sectors for use by both internal and external stakeholders to add value to the food and agri supply chain.
You will have:
- A degree in agricultural economics or a related discipline;
- At least 3 years work experience in a related professional role;
- Strong knowledge of the Australian and/or international agricultural sectors gained through experience in a corporate or industry based role;
- Experience analysing at least one of the following markets: sugar, cotton, grains;
- Experience working with farmers; and
- An established commercial and research networks
In this role, you will be responsible for presenting research at all relevant rural and wholesale events, providing media commentary and participating in strategic analysis of market trends to form a view on behalf of Rabobank.
This role is a diverse role and requires someone with a strong sense of accountability who can work within a fast paced, dynamic department and who is capable of original thought.
How do people describe you? You have excellent presentation, research and analytical skills and have a passion for results. You enjoy working as a team but also flourish individually. With a passion for quality and great attitude to work, you’ll fit in nicely with our culture.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of this team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Rabobank is committed to a culture where diversity and inclusion is valued, respected and encouraged. We welcome applicants from diverse cultures, faith and sexual orientation.
For more information, please visit our website – www.rabobank.com.au/careers
or see our team in action – https://research.rabobank.com/far/en/regions/australia/index.html