UNE Digital Dexterity
Technology is always changing. Being able to navigate through it is a useful skill for your life and study.
Whether you are just commencing your studies, returning after a break, or steadily working through each trimester to complete your course, it is never a bad time to look at improving your online capabilities.
To help you keep up in a fast paced learning environment, the UNE Library has developed a series of modules to help you improve your skills in:
- Digital Technologies, exploring key Tools for Study and the UNE Learning Environment.
- Digital Communication, exploring Communication Tools and Collaboration
- Digital Literacies, exploring Information Literacies, Critical Literacies and Copyright.
- Digital Learning, exploring strategies for Online Learning, Planning your study and Reflection and Review.
And just in time for Trimester 2, a new module has just gone live!
5. Digital Citizenship, exploring Digital Identity, Safety and Ethics.
This unit is a training space and support resource, so it is up to you how much you complete, and how long you take to do so. Hop in, have a browse and learn something new today!
Visit the UNE Digital Dexterity site in Moodle to prepare for your studies.
Questions or concerns? Contact your Library.