We have recently implemented some new features in your Library Search.
In Library Search, you can now:
- See suggestions under the search box as you type in your topic.
- Search hands-free using your voice.
- Limit your search to recently added items.
- Report resource access problems and search issues through a single button. You can also give feedback and request a Library chat.
- Access more options for opening the full text of online books and articles.
Some of these features are only visible within Library Search itself, not through the Library search box on the Library homepage.
Try these changes now in Library Search.
Learn more about these features through Library Search help.
If you have questions or issues about these changes please contact us.