This important message is for all students:
Restrictions continue for the Armidale Regional local government area, and all of Regional NSW, these orders will apply until at least 11:59pm on 10 September, in line with existing orders for the Greater Sydney area. Stay at home orders apply to all people who are in these areas, and people who have been in this area on or since 29 July 2021.
This means during this time:
- UNE has suspended all on-campus teaching and campus facilities on our Armidale Campus as at 5pm Saturday 7th August
- All on-campus intensives have been suspended
- Students who live in UNE Residential Colleges are asked to please return to your college and limit your movements
- Students who live in Armidale and the greater Armidale area please abide by the stay at home orders
- For students who have found themselves in Armidale for intensives and need accommodation support, UNE has limited temporary accommodation available if required. Please call 02 6773 3370.
- All Library access is suspended
- SportUNE facilities will be unavailable
- The Guyra study Centre access is suspended
- No external visitors are permitted onto these sites
UNE recommends that Residential College students should remain on campus but must follow the stay at home orders.
We are aware that available testing sites in Armidale have limited capacity. Please get tested if you are presenting cold and flu like symptoms, otherwise, please be vigilant and manage your safety during the stay at home order.
Student support is available if required.
For more information and updates as they become available, please visit the UNE COVID Safe Campus page.
Updated 26 August.