Census Date is today and that’s the deadline to withdraw from a unit without paying for it (you have until 11:59pm tonight).
If you have made the decision to withdraw from a unit, you can follow the steps below:
2. Go into the myEnrol tab
3. Click the Open Your Enrolment Portal link on the left.
4. Under Course Details, select Self Enrolment.
5. Click Review and Update Enrolment
6. On the right hand side of the page, click Units
7. Under the Action column next to the unit you would like to withdraw from, click Discontinue
8. You will then be asked to provide a reason for your withdrawal. Choose one of the options from the drop-down menu.
9. A box is provided for you to add more details if necessary.
10. Click OK
11. Press Proceed to Checkout
12. Click Save and Continue to confirm your changes
If you are wanting to talk about your options, you’re still not quite sure about your study load, or you need assistance or advice, make sure to get in touch with us on Live Chat,
, by calling 02 6773 2000, booking an appointment
or our social media.
Staff will be available to assist you until 5PM tonight.
You can find further information about Census Date and answers to Frequently Asked Questions here.
Following the Census Date, you have until Monday 3rd May to withdraw from a Trimester 1 unit without academic penalty (fail grade), however, you would still incur the fee for the unit if withdrawing after 11:59pm tonight.