Last Day to Withdraw Without Academic Penalty: Monday 14 December – 1 Week To Go
The last day to withdraw without incurring any Academic Penalty is just one week away on Monday 14th December. If you are are needing to withdraw from your unit, doing so before this date will mean that you will receive a ‘Withdrawn’ Grade. This grade does not impact your GPA. You will, however, still incur the cost of this unit.
Thinking of withdrawing? Here are some things you might like to consider…
- Do you have any catching up to do?
- Realistically, do you have the time you need for your studies?
- Is your schedule looking full for the next few weeks?
Tips for staying enrolled and getting back on track…
- Have a read of our blog ‘Tips on Catching up: How to avoid overwhelm if you’ve fallen behind in study.”
- You might like to consider booking in for a Study Gym session with our Counselling Team.
- Check out our Time Calculator Tool, where you can input the amount of hours you allocate to each aspect of your life, such as work, sleep, leisure and of course, study.
- Go through out Academic Skills Office Time Management Page, to identify your time management strengths and weaknesses, download free planners and view example schedules.
- Of course it can be helpful to stay in touch with your Unit Coordinators for extra assistance, to engage in your Moodle forums and to use our Academic Skills Office when you feel like you are struggling with content.
Still not sure?
Get in touch! We are happy to chat about your circumstances and your options, we might be able to help figure out whether you should stay enrolled, reduce your load or maybe take a break!