Allied Health University Students – Employment Opportunity. Department of Social Services Research Project – Get in touch now!
ERG is currently looking to speak with (4) university students from regional / rural NSW to be part of an on line forum starting next Monday 21st September 2020 which will include Year 12 students plus students on a gap year. This forum is for a Department of Social Services research project.
- 3 – 4 Allied Health Uni Students ( A mix of Occupational Therapy / Psychology / Speech Therapy / Physio etc)
- Research is an ON LINE Forum with other students including Year 12 + Gap year students who are interested in Allied Health as a future course option.
- The Forum will start next Monday 21st Sept and finish onThursday 24th Sept.
- Students can log on any time after 2.00 pm each day (Monday – Thursday) to answer theday’s questions. About 15-20 minutes per day.
- At the end of the forum session ( Thursday 24th ) each participant will be emailed an $80.00 E-Voucher for taking part in the research study.
If this is of interest to you, please express interest to ERG Research ASAP. You can do this by calling 03 9827 7761 between 8am and 9pm.