Select Page

Tax time can be a bit difficult and confusing for everyone – not knowing where to find your net income for the year, what is included as income etc. 

Our Advocacy & Welfare team are running Tax-Help sessions for students to help get you through! 

You are eligible for Tax Help if your income is $60,000 or less for the income year and you didn’t:

  • Work as a contractor (for example, a contract cleaner or taxi driver)
  • Run a business, including as a sole trader
  • Have partnership or trust matters
  • Sell shares or an investment property
  • Own a rental property
  • Have capital gains tax (CGT)
  • Receive royalties
  • Receive distributions from a trust, other than a managed fund
  • Receive foreign income, other than a foreign pension or annuity.

If you are eligible for tax-help and would like to book an appointment, please email

Appointments can be help online via Microsoft Teams or Face to Face if you are at our Armidale Campus.