Tax time can be a bit difficult and confusing for everyone – not knowing where to find your net income for the year, what is included as income etc.
Our Advocacy & Welfare team are running Tax-Help sessions for students to help get you through!
You are eligible for Tax Help if your income is $60,000 or less for the income year and you didn’t:
- Work as a contractor (for example, a contract cleaner or taxi driver)
- Run a business, including as a sole trader
- Have partnership or trust matters
- Sell shares or an investment property
- Own a rental property
- Have capital gains tax (CGT)
- Receive royalties
- Receive distributions from a trust, other than a managed fund
- Receive foreign income, other than a foreign pension or annuity.
If you are eligible for tax-help and would like to book an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointments can be help online via Microsoft Teams or Face to Face if you are at our Armidale Campus.