Oorala T-Shirt Competition: Indigenous Artists – Whip out your art supplies and submit your ideas!
Are you an Indigenous artist who would love to get your work out into the world?
If so, Oorala is running their very first t-shirt competition! The aim is to attract a design that speaks to Oorala’s commitment to creating a sense of community and celebrates Indigenous culture, whilst promoting education at UNE.
We are looking for Expressions of interest from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists who are:
- Staff or students at the University of New England,
- Alumni of the University of New England,
- School students in the New England area,
- Residents or members of the wider New England community, and
- Artists with a connection to the people and places of the University of New England, Australia.
Entries must be in by 5pm on Friday 21st August 2020. Make sure to visit their website for more details and the entry form – https://www.une.edu.au/…/whats-on/oorala-t-shirt-competition