Systems Upgrade – Enrolment not available this weekend June 19-22; Introducing New Enrolment Portal. Make sure to bookmark direct links and download important materials.
We’ll be upgrading one of UNE’s major systems (Callista) this weekend. We expect it to impact several other services.
Part of this upgrade is the introduction of a new way to enrol online that will make it much easier to maintain your enrolment.
From 12 noon Friday 19th June, to 12 noon Monday 22nd June the following student systems will be offline;
- Online enrolment (OLE)
- eReserve (Library)
Moodle operations will not be impacted – you will still be able to access Moodle through the direct link: https://moodle.une.edu.au
Make sure that you have the direct link above bookmarked, and it would be a good idea to download any materials (such as lectures, readings, powerpoints) that you’ll need over the weekend, just in case.
- How it looks – we’re giving the interface a fresh and modern look.
- Mobile friendly – improvements so you can complete your enrolment on your phone, tab, or laptop with ease.
- Navigation – consistent and user-friendly menus mean you won’t get lost in the process.
- No more ‘confirm’ step – returning students will know what we mean by this. The unit enrolment cart is now a single-step checkout.
- Improved accessibility – we’ve made adaptability a priority, so if you’re using assistive technology, like a screen reader, the new interface is far more usable than anything we’ve had before.
Where do I find more information?
You can find a lot of helpful information on our Enrolling Online page – this information will be updated when the new enrolment portal is live. You will also find more handy tips in the new enrolment portal itself!
If you encounter any tech troubles over the weekend, our IT Support Team are available on (02) 6773 5000 between 9am-5pm on weekends and 8.30am- 8pm on weekdays.