LinkedIn Learning: Skill development videos and resources available – Log in for your free trial
LinkedIn Learning (previously Lynda.com) is a collection of video courses taught by industry experts in software, creative, and business skills. UNE is trialling LinkedIn Learning in the first half of 2020 and has licenses available for staff and students. During the trial you have full access to all LinkedIn Learning videos and courses to develop your skills – whether that’s in technical areas (eg. Excel, programming), employability skills (eg. Resume writing) or a new hobby (eg. How to play the ukulele).
Detailed instructions on how to access LinkedIn Learning can be found here.
· Click “Sign in” in the top right corner.
· Enter your UNE email address
· Select Sign in with Single Sign-on
· If prompted enter your UNE username and password
· If have a LinkedIn account and are already logged in to LinkedIn on your computer (or have logged into your LinkedIn account recently), you may be asked for your LinkedIn password (this may be different from your UNE password).
· If you don’t currently have a LinkedIn account (or you have not previously logged in to LinkedIn on your computer), you will be given the option to set one up and/or consider connecting your LinkedIn account to LinkedIn Learning. This is not required – you can “Continue without LinkedIn”.
If you having issues, logging in, please check the information available in the Learning Online support unit.