Christmas Closures: What’s open and when – plan ahead and have a safe and enjoyable break
Holiday Season Operating Times 2019
The University of New England will be closed from Wednesday, 25 December 2019 to Tuesday, 1 January 2020 (inclusive). Here is an overview of the closures over the break.
The Student Success Team is available until 6:00pm December 24th. You can reach the team on 02 6773 2000, through Live Chat or by email through AskUNE. Any emails received through the closure period will be responded to from 8:00am January 2nd.
Campus Security remains available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can contact Security on (02) 6773 2099.
UNE After-Hours Crisis Support Line is available through the break on: 1300 661 927. Alternatively, you can text 0488 884 169.
Details for additional support services are available here.
|Closing||5pm, 20 December 2019||Midday, 24 December 2019||5pm, 20 December 2019
|Opening again||8.30am, 6 January 2020
* Tamworth Study Centre will be available to UNE students (with an activated student card) from 6:30am-11pm daily over the break.
Open until 10:00pm December 24th – Reopens 8:30am January 2nd. For further details, please see the UNE Library Homepage.
Open until close of business December 24th – Reopens January 2nd.
Open until midday December 24th – Reopens 8:30am January 2nd. You can reach IT Support on 02 6773 5000 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
SportUNE Christmas Schedule available detailing holiday class schedule and facility opening hours.
- The Shop/UNELife Campus Books: Open until midday December 24th – Returns January 2nd
- Sleek Hair: Open until 5:00pm December 20th – Returns January 15th
- Belgrave Cinema: Closed Christmas Day ONLY – Returning to business as usual from Boxing Day (December 26th)
- Booloominbah Collection: Open until 2:00pm December 20th – Returns January 13th
- Coffee and Light Meals only @ Limerick Bar from 12th-27th January
- Cafe W77: Open until 2:00pm December 20th – Returns February 24th
- Cafe Life: Open until 11:00am December 24th – Returns January 2nd
- The Stro: Open until 2:00pm December 20th – Returns January 2nd
- UNELife Student Experience: Open until midday December 24th – Returns January 2nd
- Advocacy & Welfare: Open until midday December 24th – Returns January 2nd
- TuneFM: Open until midday December 24th – Returns January 2nd
- Broadcasting will continue as normal over shutdown period
From all of the team here in Student Success, we wish you a safe and happy holiday period!