2020 Postgraduate Research Conference: ‘Intersections of Knowledge’; Register by 25th November 2019 to present your research
Are you interested in presenting at the 5th annual Postgraduate Conference next year?
UNE is hosting the next Postgraduate Conference on January 22nd and 23rd 2020. If you are a PhD, Masters or Honours student and would like to present your research, register now. The sub-theme is Community Engagement.
This is a free, on campus event to showcase all research fields. It will offer you the opportunity to prepare and present research across the university in a friendly setting; hear how researchers from other disciplines are approaching their research and how research practices are carried out in different contexts.
Biography and Abstract submission deadlines have been extended to the 25th November, with presentations due 20th December, so register now to secure your place!
A comprehensive social events calendar has been added to the conference program this year, including;
* Get a professional profile photo taken for free.
Catch a movie
* Two movie nights with selected movies at the Belgrave Cinema on Tuesday 21st January and Thursday 23rd January. First twenty postgrads to submit their abstracts will get free tickets. Ultra cheap tickets will be on offer for everyone else.
* Presenter’s Free Networking Sausage Sizzle BBQ on Wednesday 22nd January. Enjoy bbq cuisine.
* At the BBQ join in Line Dancing and/or Bali Dancing.
* Breakfast at Bool, with guest speaker, on the morning Thursday 23rd January. Details to be released soon.
* Meet and greet for off-campus postgrads coming to the conference.
Awards for your PP designs
* Prizes for best presentations.
Visiting Scholar and Professional presentations
* Keynote Speakers for 2020 will include Dr Sally Isberg – Director of the Croc Research Centre Northern Territory and Dr Darren Keegan – Deputy Director for New England and North West, NSW Office of Regional Economic Development.