We’re almost there! Lectures are coming to an end and exams are about to start.
The Trimester 1 Examination period starts Monday 3 June and ends Monday 17 June. If you are about do exams, we’ve put together a checklist to help you do your best.
Exam Preparation Checklist:
- For online supervised exams, make sure you’ve got yourself set up and looked through the FAQs on our Online Supervised Exams web page
- For pen and paper exams, re-check your Exam timetable, location and venue instructions in myUNE
- Read the ‘Exam day strategies’ fact sheet from the Academic Skills Office
- Take your UNE Student ID (or a driver’s licence or passport – it has to be a photo ID)
- Remember that mobile devices (including phones, tablets, iPods etc) are not permitted in Exams, so do not bring them
- Pack your bag the day before. Make sure you’ve got all the equipment you need.
- Remember to take your texts if it’s an Open Book Exam
- Relax. I know it’s difficult to relax at exam time, but you’ll perform better!
If something has happened which affects your ability to successfully complete your exams/assignments contact the exams team to discuss your options ASAP on 1800 560 677
It is too late to change the location of a pen and paper exam, but if there is an online version of your exam available, you can change to the online version up until the day of the exam (no charge) – but the team recommends that you get in touch at least 72 hours in advance to get set up.
This is the last Study Guide from us for a while. We will check in again once the Exams are over.
From all of us here at Student Support, good luck!