The conference will explore:
- How climate is driving agribusiness (from various business perspectives including agribusinesses, finance, insurance sector and supply chain)
- R&D achievements across different sectors and ways the primary industry sector as a whole can learn from these achievements
- Climate forecasts and how these are shaping on farm current and future decision making
- Possible technologies and how they can be used to help primary industries manage climate risks and opportunities, and
- How climate is influencing market access for primary industries.
Open the below flyer to find out more or visit the official conference website.