Are you ready for your online exam?
Exam sessions are available to book via ProctorU now. Book early for increased options for your choice of preferred start time.
There are a few things you need to organise now to ensure you have a trouble-free exam.
You will need:
- a webcam
- a computer and reliable internet connection
- a private space
- a mirror (if you have an internal webcam, to show the supervisor the edges of your screen)
- an A4 sized whiteboard and marker for most exams (to use for rough work)
- government-issued photo ID, or UNE ID card
- book in for your exam appointment with ProctorU (the earlier you book, the more choice of start time you will have)
- Complete the Try It Out exam
It is critical that you complete the Try-It-Out exam as soon as possible.
This is a dress-rehearsal of the technology to give you a feel for how to access your real exam and to check for any technical issues you may have, giving you an opportunity to resolve them prior to the exam period.
Our Online Supervised Exam site contains all of the resources and instructions required for you to prepare for and complete your exams online. You can also contact the Exams Team via AskUNE for assistance.
While UNE encourages students to sit their exams online, we also uphold our privacy-related responsibility to ensure you are well informed about the way personal information is collected and managed by ProctorU. The ‘Notification of the collection of personal information by ProctorU’ is available here. You can discuss any privacy concerns you may have with the UNE Privacy Officer by emailing email@example.com