tUNE up from Home running January 27 to February 21: Enrol for free now to brush up on your study skills!

Published On January 27, 2020 | By Amy | Getting Started, News, Resources

The tUNEup from home vacation program is an effective booster for beginning students AND for more advanced students experiencing difficulties with writing and referencing (e.g. paraphrasing, academic writing style, plagiarism, paragraphs, sentences, grammar, punctuation), study skills and online learning.  This FREE program is entirely online and runs for four weeks. All first year and repeat enrolments are accepted.

REGISTRATION OPEN NOW – To Register:

tUNEup from home 27 January-21 February 2020 

OTHER ENROLMENT OPTIONS

Here is what some students who have completed the program have to say:

• I have never written academically before, so this has been an excellent resource. Learning how to reference, fine tuning my grammar, how to use Moodle etc. are all brilliant refreshers before I start my first course.
  • The resources offered are so helpful. The first time I did the tune-up course I had not done any university work. I learned a lot, but I had no way to put it into context. Now I have completed a few units, I can see where my weaknesses are, and this (second go of) tune-up has helped me enormously in seeing where I am challenged with some great ideas about how to address those problems. I am definitely much clearer on what a good essay requires.
  • I started the Tune up from home course earlier in the year and didn’t commit the time to complete it.  Feedback from the first essay I submitted shortly after was generally on my writing.  “Avoid using contractions in academic writing” was a regular comment.  I can readily estimate the points I needlessly forfeited from each of my early assessment tasks this year as a result not completing this program the first time!
  • I completed mine in two weeks.  I am new to study, and I wanted to aim to do something each day to get me into a rhythm for when my subject starts.

Like this Article? Share it!

About The Author