Don’t stress! Scholarship Applications have been extended until January 6, it’s not too late; Get your Application in ASAP
Scholarship Applications for 2019 have officially been extended until the 6th of January 2019!
This means you still have a couple of weeks to get an application in for some support as you study. Some things to take note of if you’ve been considering, or are now looking into, applying for a Scholarship;
- New scholarships have become available since Scholarship Applications initially opened, and more are becoming available every week – make sure you don’t miss any!
- If you have already made an application for any scholarship at UNE and you find that there are others that have become available to you, just let the Scholarships Team know via email and they can add your requests to your application. Easy as that!
- Visit our Scholarships page to view what is available in 2019.
- Be aware that the University of New England closes over the holiday period, so our Scholarships Team will attend to your enquiries when they return on Wednesday 2nd January 2019.
- Questions or concerns? Please do not hesitate to contact us via AskUNE or by calling the Student Centre on 02 6773 2000 and asking for Scholarships, Prizes and Awards.
Thankyou and have a wonderful holidays,
The Scholarships Team