Check up week: Census Date in T3 is 26 November; it’s time to evaluate your study load
Census Date is next Monday (26 November) and that’s the deadline to withdraw from a Unit without paying a fee for it. It’s an important deadline to note, as it’s not easy to get a fee waived later on.
Here’s some things you might want to consider:
- How are you travelling with your studies?
- Have you been able to dedicate 10-15 hours per Unit per week?
- And is that sustainable over the remainder of the Trimester (keep in mind you will probably have some assessment tasks coming up)?
So, if you’d like to have a chat about your options or you are a little unsure about your studies, or you are not sure if you are sure, please get in touch with us during Check-up Week.
- All students can chat to the Student Support Team via email@example.com or 02 6773 2000. If you would like us to call you, you can book a call back at a time that suits you. Call backs are available until 4pm on Monday, 26 November.
- If you’re located near one of our Study Centres in Tamworth, Taree or UNE Sydney please get in touch, drop in, or arrange a 1:1 appointment with support staff.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students can also get in touch with the Oorala Aboriginal Centre on 1800 622 384.
If you can’t make it to one of the events or a study centre, but still need to talk to someone, get in touch via email asap: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 02 6773 2000.