2019: Online enrolment for next year opens at midday; Top Tips on Unit selection/Course Rules, and search features!
Online enrolment for 2019 Units will be available from midday today, Armidale time.
Some tips for enrolling:
- Make sure you check your Course Rules for the year you started your degree (or, if you have changed rules, use rule for the year that you changed)
- Search for Units from the 2019 catalogue and remember, if you click the + button on the top of the Unit browse Units page, the full advanced search box will be revealed so you can filter by teaching periods, Intensives, Units with Exams etc (image below)
- Make sure you check if there are intensive schools, when they are, and if they are mandatory or non mandatory
- If you require advice about degree selection, get in contact with the Progression Specialists at Student Central (either by phone on 02 6773 2000 or via AskUNE)
- The system can be a little slow on the first day of enrolment (due to the volume of students enrolling), so wait a day or so if it’s not urgent. Get your Units picked and enrol when the initial rush dies down).
- Remember each Unit of study = 15 hours of work/week (approx) so make sure you match your load with available study time.
- Census Date for trimester 1, 2019 is 25 March – be sure to evaluate your study load before then.
Source: Luke – Student Support Team