The Student Support Team’s Weekly Study Guide – Exam Edition – get exam tips and tricks
So, exams start today (8 October) and end on 22 October. We’ve put together a checklist to help you do your best. If you have any questions, give us a call on 02 6773 4430.
Exam Week Checklist:
- Re-check your Exam timetable, location and venue instructions in myUNE
- Read the ‘Exam day strategies’ fact sheet from the Academic Skills Office
- Take your UNE Student ID (or a driver’s licence or passport – it has to be a photo ID)
- Remember to turn your mobile phone off! Mobile devices (including iPods, iPads etc) are not permitted in Exams, so do not bring them
- Pack your bag the day before. Make sure you’ve got everything you need (pens, pencils, eraser etc) and have a few backups. Remember to take your texts if it’s an Open Book Exam
- Relax. Yep, I know it’s difficult to relax at exam time, but you’ll perform better!
If something has happened which affects your ability to successfully complete your exams/assignments contact the exams team to discuss your options ASAP on (02) 6773 2000
Once again, from all of us here at Student Support, good luck!
Ed, Luke, Jacinta, Amy, Megan and the Student Support Team