ALL students: SES Social Media Campaign development: Volunteers needed
Call for Volunteers to assist in an exciting new project
The NSW State Emergency Service in conjunction with the University of New England is seeking volunteers to be part of a ground breaking project. This project will see UNE and NSW SES work together to develop a digital and social media campaign in preparation for the NSW SES Get Ready Storm Season launch in September. It’s ground breaking because it is the first time a university and an emergency service have joined to work on and deliver such a project.
Better still the NSW SES is providing $20,000 to fund the outcomes of the project, meaning your hard work will be used in working towards a safer community.
This is also a great opportunity for participants in the New England award by volunteering with NSW SES (students will be eligible for New England Award points should they participate).
We are seeking people who;
- Have an interest in digital and social media marketing
- Have great ideas and be prepared to think outside the box
- Are interested in project management
- Want to help and contribute to a safer community through volunteering
- Want to work in a team environment on an exciting ground breaking project
Volunteers can be either located on campus or be studying by distance.
Interested? Please contact Josh or Ben for further details and a start date:
0414 768 518
0458 737 182