The Student Support Team’s Weekly Study Guide – Exams edition
So, exams start today (4 June) and end on 18 June. We’ve put together a checklist to help you do your best.
Exam Week Checklist:
- Re-check your Exam timetable, location and venue instructions in myUNE
- Read the ‘Exam day strategies’ fact sheet from the Academic Skills Office
- Take your UNE Student ID (or a driver’s licence or passport – it has to be a photo ID)
- Remember to turn your mobile phone off! Mobile devices (including iPods, iPads etc) are not permitted in Exams, so do not bring them
- Pack your bag the day before. Make sure you’ve got everything you need (pens, pencils, eraser etc) and have a few backups. Remember to take your texts if it’s an Open Book Exam
- Relax. Yep, I know it’s difficult to relax at exam time, but you’ll perform better!
If something has happened which affects your ability to successfully complete your exams/assignments contact the exams team to discuss your options ASAP on (02) 6773 2000
From all of us here at Student Support, good luck!