All Students: Census date: the deadline to withdraw from your unit(s) without paying is Monday (26 March)

Published On March 23, 2018 | By Luke | Deadlines

Census Date is Monday 26 March. That’s the deadline to withdraw from a Unit without paying for it. 

So, if you are planning to withdraw from a unit, or you’re still not quite sure about your study load, or you need assistance or advice, make sure you contact the Student Support Team via studentsupport@une.edu.au or 02 6773 4430 ASAP.

If you’re passing by one of our Study Centres in Tamworth, Taree or Parramatta today, make sure you drop in for a chat.

Like this Article? Share it!

About The Author

4 Responses to All Students: Census date: the deadline to withdraw from your unit(s) without paying is Monday (26 March)

1. LINDA IGBENIJE says:

Hi just wondering if there’s a deadline to change from full time to part time study. If I do change it, will I loose all the work I have done for those units or are the records kept.

2. Luke says:

Hi Linda:
    There is no deadline to change from full-time to part-time study. If you withdraw from trimester one units, you will need to attempt them again at a later date, and you will incur the fee for them.

• Linda says:

Sorry Am a bit confused. So if I change from full time to part time by reducing my units from 4 to 2 a semester, I will incure a debt for That?

3. Luke says:

Hi Linda: If you withdraw from units in trimester 1, you will still incur the cost for these as we have passed the trimester 1 census date, which is the last day to withdraw from units without paying for them.

There is no extra cost for changing from a full time to a part time load.