Check up week: Census Date in T1 is 26 March; it’s time to evaluate your study load
Census Date is next Monday (26 March) and that’s the deadline to withdraw from a Unit without paying a fee for it. It’s an important deadline to note, it’s not easy to get a fee waived later on.
Here’s some things you might want to consider:
- How are you travelling with your studies?
- Have you been able to dedicate 10-15 hours per Unit per week, and
- is that sustainable over the remainder of the Trimester (keep in mind you will probably have some assessment tasks coming up)?
If you would like to have a chat about your options or you are a little unsure about your studies, or you are not sure if you are sure, please get in touch with us during Check-up Week.
- If you’re an Online student, you can chat to the Student Support Team via email@example.com or 02 6773 4430.
- If you’re an On-campus student join us for a free BBQ lunch from 12-2pm Wednesday in the Top Courtyard. You can troubleshoot with the Student Support Team, speak to representatives from Careers, Counselling and Special Needs, or just relax with a sausage sandwich before getting back into the swing of things (vegetarians, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered) .
- If you’re located near one of our Study Centres, Tamworth, Taree or Parramatta please get in touch and either drop in or arrange a 1:1 appointment with support staff.
If you can’t make it to one of the events or a study centre, but still need to talk to someone, get in touch via email asap: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 02 6773 4430.