CHECK-UP WEEK: Census Date in T2 is 17 July; it’s time to evaluate your study load.
Census Date is just around the corner (Monday, 17 July) and that’s the deadline to withdraw from a Unit without paying for it (it’s an important deadline to note). So here’s some things to consider:
- How are you traveling with your studies?
- Have you been able to dedicate 10 -12 hours per Unit per week?
- And, is that sustainable over the remainder of the Trimester?
If you’d like to have a chat about your options, or you’re a little unsure about your studies, please get in touch with us during Check-up Week (which is, coincidentally, this week).
- If you’re an off-campus student, you can chat to the Student Support Team via firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 6773 4430 or talk to the folks at Student Central (02 6773 2000).
- If you’re located near one of our Study Centres at Tamworth, Taree or Parramatta please get in touch, and either drop in, or arrange a 1:1 appointment with support staff.
- If you’re an on-campus student, you can speak to one of the Student Support Team at the UNE Life Winter event tonight (Tuesday 11 July). We will be in the small heated geo-dome with the counselling team, the Special Needs team, and the first-year advisors form 6PM to 8:30. We will also have chupa-chups and be debuting our new mascot!
- If you are on campus but don’t fancy braving the cold. Don’t stress, you can still call or email us for a chat.