Full-time on-campus students: the Thyne Reid scholarship is open; apply by 18 June 2017
- Are you an on campus, full-time student living in college?
- Are you an Australian Citizen?
- Did you start your degree in 2017 after completing year 12 or a gap year?
- Did you receive an ATAR of at least 86.30 (or equivalent)?
- Is your home address in a regional or remote area?
Did you know that you might be eligible for the Thyne Reid scholarship? This means you could receive up to $6000 per year for up to 4 years to help you with your studies.
Check out the full terms and conditions and apply now at https://www.une.edu.au/scholarships/current-students/accordion/academic-scholarship/thyne-reidune-country-scholarship.
Applications close on 18 June 2017.
If you require any further information about this Scholarship or how to apply, please do not hesitate to contact the Scholarships Team by calling 6773 4444.
Source: Scholarships Office