Students with special needs: temporary or long-term support; call the Special Needs Office for a chat

Published On April 19, 2017 | By Luke | News, Opportunities and Events, Resources

Do you have a broken limb or a long/short term illness that is affecting your study?

Do you have a health condition or disability that impacts your study and/or work placement?

The UNE Special Needs Office offers practical assistance and advice to students, who may be affected by an injury, illness, disability, learning difficulties or other health condition, as well as for students, who are carers of family members with a disability.

If you think you may benefit from some extra support, you can contact the Special Needs Office to discuss your situation on 02 6773 2897, whether you are an on-campus or off-campus student.

All contacts are confidential and are assessed on an individual basis.


Source: Special Needs Office

Like this Article? Share it!

About The Author

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *