CHECK-UP WEEK: Census Date in T1 is March 13; Time to evaluate your study load.
Census Date is just around the corner (March 13) and that’s the deadline to withdraw from a Unit without paying for it (it’s an important deadline to note). So here’s some things to consider:
- How are you traveling with your studies?
- Have you been able to dedicate 10-12 hours per Unit per week?
- And is that sustainable over the remainder of the Trimester?
So, if you’d like to have a chat about your options and you’re a little unsure about your studies, please get in touch with us during Check-up Week.
- If you’re an off-campus student, you can chat to the Student Support Team via email@example.com or 02 6773 4430 or talk to the folks at Student Central (02 6773 4444).
- If you’re located near one of our Study Centres, Tamworth, Taree or Parramatta please get in touch and either drop in or arrange a 1:1 appointment with support staff.
If you can’t make it to one of the events or a Study Centre, get in touch via email asap: firstname.lastname@example.org