Computer_says

T1 MOODLE: Go live delayed, IT are working on an issue; No eta on fix (yet)

Published On February 13, 2017 | By ED | News

Update 8.30am – T1 MOODLE: Units should be back online for most students, if not please notify IT Helpdesk so they can investigate 1800 763 040.

Update: 10.45am – T1 units are starting to become available to students – it will take a while for all units to be processed, so if you don’t have access to your units yet, please be patient. Units will first be available directly in Moodle at https://moodle.une.edu.au but should appear in MyUNE soon after.

IT are working on an issue with the back end of Moodle which has delayed the go live for T1 Units. As soon as we get an update we’ll let you know.

Source: Garry Edmonds, TaLS.

7 Responses to T1 MOODLE: Go live delayed, IT are working on an issue; No eta on fix (yet)

1. gmarsha3 says:

any news on an ETA yet?

• ED says:

2. Amy F says:

I’m assuming that the error may still be showing for some students? Currently I have displayed on my moodle dashboard units that I was enrolled in in T1 2014….

• ED says:

I think the fix is coming out on a rolling basis so it might take a bit of time to get out to everyone 🙂 As soon as it’s done I’ll let everyone know 🙂

3. Brett says:

Any updates yet. Currently on placement and can’t access my unit

4. Tim Hill says:

Hi, can we get an update please? I’m still not getting access.