2017 Wall Planners: Available in late January: get yours on campus, online, or in the post

Published On January 4, 2017 | By Luke | General News, News

Commencing students will all receive a UNE wall planner in their commencement packs shortly after they arrive at UNE (on-campus) or in the post late January (off-campus).

Returning on-campus students can pick up a planner from various locations around UNE ( including the Uni4Me Office and TUNE-FM Studios) in late January, and returning off-campus students will be able to download a PDF version around the same time. Keep an eye on The Insider’s Guide for a link.

SOURCE: Tom Fisher – Uni4Me

Like this Article? Share it!

About The Author

17 Responses to 2017 Wall Planners: Available in late January: get yours on campus, online, or in the post

1. Rachel says:

These are really helpful. As an off-campus student can I request to have one sent out?

• lfowler3 says:

Hi Rachel: If you are a returning off-campus student, you will be able to download a PDF version in late January/early February. Unfortunately, we cannot send out wall planners to returning students.

• Kate Power says:

Hi There,

I’m also a returning off campus student and would really appreciate if we could actually have one sent out. I’m happy to purchase and pay postage – the download just does not print as nicely as the originals and I personally can’t print them as large as I need too!

If this becomes an options, please let us know!

Thanks, Kate.

2. Fiona O'Connell says:

These are really helpful. As an off-campus student can I request to have one sent out? with thanks Fiona

• lfowler3 says:

Hi Fiona: If you are a returning off-campus student, you will be able to download a PDF version in late January/early February. Unfortunately, we cannot send out wall planners to returning students.

3. I am a new student working off campus can I apply to have one sent to me please? If so how?
    Cheers
    Michele 🙂

• lfowler3 says:

Hi Michele:
      As a new student, you will receive a planner in your commencement pack. This will be sent out to you in late January/early February. As long as your mailing address is up to date, there is nothing else you need to do.

4. Allex Dalton-Quinn says:

I would like to receive one in the post too.

5. Jane says:

Customer feedback

Like other returning students posting here, I would like the option of receiving a hard copy wall planner in the mail. The wall chart planner is vital to time management while studying.

Given that the cost of study for second and third year studies is on par with that of the first year, I can’t imagine by what logic the customer would not be provided one for each year of the billed course.

A printed A4 copy of the pdf will not serve the same purpose

Replies in the thread state that ‘we cannot send out wall planners to returning students’ – why ever not?
    Students commenting here have offered to pay their own postage.
    Perhaps the decision needs to be reviewed in the interests of equity for all fee paying students.

6. lfowler3 says:

Hi Jane

We do understand your frustration and will definitely pass the feedback on.

7. Malcolm Thurston says:

I wholeheartedly agree with Jane and endorse every moment she makes regarding the wall chart planner. Even be prepared to pay any associated cost. Why not supply them?

• lfowler3 says:

Hi Malcolm

We are only supplied with a finite number of wall planners. We cannot provide them at a cost to you, as we don’t have them to provide.

We can definitely pass your feedback on, though. We will also post the link to a high-quality PDF that you can take to a printer as soon as it is available.

8. Rachael says:

Is there a date for when the planners with be made available for download?

9. Brooke says:

G’day there,

I’d also like to second / third / fourth (what are we up to?) the suggestion by Jane to have these posted out. I would also have happily paid a fee to cover the cost.

Please ensure the feedback is passed on as being supported by other off-campus students.

Much appreciated,
    Brooke

10. Jade says:

Hi, have the commencement packs staryed being sent out? I am a new student and am eagerly waiting for mine to arr e as my understanding was they were being sent out in late Jan and it is now well into Feb 🙂

Regards,
    Jade