ACADEMIC TUTORS REQUIRED: Earn $$ while you study; 3rd years/postgrads in all disciplines

Published On June 22, 2016 | By ED | Opportunities and Events

The Oorala Aboriginal Centre is seeking enthusiastic people to provide casual tutoring for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students enrolled at UNE in all disciplines. Training will be provided.

If you are a 3rd-year undergraduate or a postgraduate you are encouraged to apply. Payment is $51.50 per hour for individual tutoring and $61.50 for groups.

Send a completed registration form plus a certified copy of your qualifications or academic transcript and your resume to itas@une.edu.auCall Oorala’s Student Services team on 6773 3034 for more information or visit www.une.edu.au/oorala.

Source: Lisa Rice, Oorala.

Like this Article? Share it!

About The Author

6 Responses to ACADEMIC TUTORS REQUIRED: Earn $$ while you study; 3rd years/postgrads in all disciplines

1. Melissa STEELE says:

I would like to apply for the Academic Tutors position, but the ‘registration form’ link does not seem to be working. Am I able to be emailed this registration form, or could the link be fixed up. Cheers, Melissa.

2. Shauntelle Benjamin says:

I’m in the same boat on this one. May I also be emailed the registration form?
    Thanks,
    Shauntelle

3. Cheri Joy says:

I’m also in this rapidly overcrowded boat. Thanks, Cheri

4. Melissa STEELE says:

Hi Lisa. I was wondering when we might expect to hear back about our applications for the Academic Tutors positions and whether we got the job or not. Thanks, Melissa.