IT HELPDESK SURVEY: Help improve the UNE IT Helpdesk (+ have your say!)

Published On August 5, 2015 | By ED | News

The University of New England along with most universities in Australia and New Zealand is participating in a benchmarking exercise for IT service quality.

I would like to invite you to participate in the benchmarking by completing a short survey about your experiences with the IT Client Services Teams.

To provide confidentiality, the survey is being conducted by Systems Thinking, an external organisation.

Not only will your feedback help us understand how well our current services are meeting your needs and identify areas requiring improvement, it will enable us to benchmark our service standard across the higher education sector.

The survey should take less than 10 minutes to complete. All responses will be treated confidentially and University of New England will not be able to identify your name with your responses.

The survey will be open from 3 August to 16 August 2015.

To complete the survey please check your UNE email account.

Thank you for participating.

If you are concerned about the legitimacy of this email, please contact the IT Service Desk on 67735000 or 1800 763 040 for more information.

Rob Irving – Director, IT
directorit@une.edu.au

Like this Article? Share it!

About The Author

One Response to IT HELPDESK SURVEY: Help improve the UNE IT Helpdesk (+ have your say!)

1. Peter Robertson says:

I received one of these in my email the other day. I won’t be doing the survey: I have my reasons.