HELP A RESEARCHER: Survey participants needed; Karma bank growth opportunity; details
If you’ve got <20mins to spare (or need an opportunity to procrastinate this weekend) help a fellow student:
Survey of Co-workers response to work reintegration processes.
- Researchers: Catherine Talbot and Anna Thew
- Aims and Objectives: The research aims to explore relationships between the levels of co-worker support for people requiring workplace accommodation, determined by a range of personal characteristics and mediated by perceptions of fairness of the arrangements. Methodology: The research comprises of an online survey asking you some standard demographic questions, followed by reading a short workplace scenario and then answering questions about fairness, support and social responsibility.
- Click here to enter survey: http://unebcss.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_exkhDEAu4ogOPVr
- Time needed to participate: Approximately 10- 20 minutes to complete the questionnaires.
- Contact: Catherine Talbot email: email@example.com or Anna Thew email: firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you’re a researcher and need a few students to help you, get in touch with the Student Support Team (email@example.com) and we’ll add your work to this post 🙂