TRIMESTER 3: Results are out (early … kudos to the Exams Team and Unit Coords); details

Published On February 20, 2014 | By ED | News

The Exams Team have just told us that Trimester 3 Grades have been released (approx 24 hours ahead of expectations .. don’t expect that to happen every time!) so kudos to the Team and Unit Coords/markers for their efforts.

• If you have a query about your Grades, contact your Unit Coordinator directly
  • If your result shows RU for Result Unavailable contact your Unit Coordinator directly
  • Here’s how to appeal a result
  • If you need to work out your GPA, see the info below ..

If you’re wondering what a result code means, here’s a summary:

result-codes-small

You can now check out your Grade Point Average (GPA)  in myUNE … log in > myEnrol tab > Course Details > Progression (via Course Code). Here’s how it looks:

progression-snapshot

A couple of things to note: Course GPA is calculated for units completed from the year 2000 – students who started their course before 01-JAN-2000 will not have a Course GPA displayed in MyUNE. Course GPA is not displayed for research students.

Best of luck!

Like this Article? Share it!

About The Author

4 Responses to TRIMESTER 3: Results are out (early … kudos to the Exams Team and Unit Coords); details

1. Emilia says:

Hiya!

Was just wondering about the GPA, I know what mine is but…. what is it out of exactly? Sometimes I get asked if my GPA is out of 10 (for example) and I tell them I don’t actually know what its out of…

2. Vivienne says:

I have studied at two other universities in my lifetime – this is the first time I’ve ever seen results come out early. Kudos to you guys!

3. kate says:

Thanks to all involved in the early release of the exam results- another worry removed, ahead of time too.