SCHOLARSHIP(S): Social Inclusion x10; For Off-Campus students who commenced T3 2013; Worth $5k; get cracking (Dec 24 deadline)
The University of New England has established a scholarship for students who have commenced university study in Trimester 3, 2013 and would benefit from financial support while undertaking study. The Social Inclusion Scholarship is intended for those students enrolled in an undergraduate program of study or postgraduate program by course work. The recipient will have commenced study in Trimester 3, 2013 and must be an off campus (distance) education student.
In order to qualify for consideration for the Social Inclusion Scholarships you must:
- Complete the application form and provide any relevant supporting documentation by 24 December, 2013.
- Provide details of your financial hardship and where appropriate Centrelink statements.
- Have commenced a new course of study as a Distance Education student in Trimester 3, 2013, and,
- Be currently enrolled in your course post census date for Trimester 3, 2013 (ie 30 November, 2013).
Terms and Conditions
- There are 10 scholarships to be offered.
- Each scholarship is valued at $5,000
- Recipients can only be awarded one scholarship.
- This scholarship is a one off payment.
- Selection is based on your financial hardship/needs as detailed in your application.
- The University will allocate the scholarships.
- The decisions of the University will be final.
- Successful applicants will be notified via email to their UNE email account.
How to apply for the Social Inclusion Scholarships
The Scholarship closes on the 24 December, 2013. Please use the following form when applying for the above scholarships: Social Inclusion Scholarship Application Form
- Complete all sections of the Scholarship Application Form
- Gather any additional documentation required by the Terms and Conditions of the Scholarship
Once you have completed your application form please save the application to your desktop and then upload to an email through http://www.une.edu.au/askune/ Mark your email Attention Scholarships.