Vision Australia Further Education Bursary
2013 Further Education Bursary applications are now open. Applications for 2013 will close on 31 October 2012 (the Bursary is run annually).
In 2013 Vision Australia will award Further Education Bursaries to a select number of students who are blind or have low vision. The Bursaries provide adaptive technology to people who would otherwise find it difficult to afford purchasing it themselves, enabling them to succeed with their post-secondary schoolstudies.
- Students of any age can apply for a Vision Australia Further Education Bursary – Applicants must be:
- or become, a client of Vision Australia
- an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- living in Victoria, the Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Queensland, the Northern Territory or Tasmania
- enrolling to study at an institution in Victoria, ACT, NSW, Queensland, the Northern Territory or Tasmania
- enrolling to study in at least a Certificate IV or higher accredited course including undergraduate or postgraduate degrees (not a Foundation or Enabling course) at the start of the year or be already enrolled in such a course (preference may be given to those beginning or in the early stages of a course).
Further information can be found by visiting http://www.visionaustralia.org.au/info.aspx?page=1161