EXAMS: Stressed?; Ten Tips to Less Stress
Judging by our site stats there’s a bunch of students who are feeling pretty stressed at the moment (understandably with Exams just around the corner), so thanks to the Mental Health Information Service (contact details below) here’s 10 Tips to Stress Less …
- Have the courage to be imperfect
- Take time for yourself
- Sign up for that course, join that Club
- Be active every day in as many ways as you can
- Spend time with people who make you feel good
- Laugh out loud each day
- Invite your neighbour over for a cup of tea
- Do one thing now you’ve been putting off
- Focus more on things you can control
- Remember, this (stress) too shall pass.
And if it’s getting the better of you why not make an appointment with Student Assist (PH: 02 6773 2897).
Mental Health Information Service’s Stress Less Tips
1300 794 991 (Weekdays)