INTENSIVE SCHOOL: Essay writing workshops; book now

Published On April 6, 2010 | By ED | Intensive Schools

Rose at the Academic Skills Office emailed to say there’s Essay writing workshops organised for the 15th and 20th April for students who are on campus. Details as follows:

15/04/10 and 20/04/10 @  5-6pm: Successful Assignment Writing – In this workshop the process of essay writing will be discussed.  This will include question analysis, paragraph writing and referencing.  Bring along your essay questions. Dixson Library (Letters Room) – click here for the link to the UNE Map. You’ll need to book for the workshops so either call Rose @ the ASO 02 6773 3600 or use the ASO online system at http://tlcfmserv2.une.edu.au/aso/

Like this Article? Share it!

About The Author

9 Responses to INTENSIVE SCHOOL: Essay writing workshops; book now

1. Kim says:

I can’t seem to get into the bookng page. I have registered but there are no lists of any workshops for the Intensive school! Help!

2. Liz Mingay says:

Is the 20th a repeat of the session on the 15th?
    Liz.

3. charlie begg says:

hi all

just wondering does it matter if we book the workshop and then don’t tern up [I don’t mean to be rude, its just I emailed my lecturer for the course in the 2nd week of the reschools and have not heard back. I am going to email her again, see what I get.

Also is there a cost for this workshop, if so how much, can we pay in cash.

charlie begg

• ED says:

Hi Charlie,

The workshops are FREE! Shouldn’t be a problem, but please let them know if you’re not turning up as someone else might be able to slot into your place.

Ed – Student Support Team

4. Natalee Hudson says:

Hi
    Is there an online essay writing workshop for those of us not doing intensive school?
    Thanks
    Nat

• ED says:

Hi Natalee,

Not that I’m aware – but hassle the Academic Skills Office to run one (I’ll do the same) and we’ll see how we go. Email: asohelp@une.edu.au or call 02 6773 3600.

Ed – Student Support Team

5. Hello, everyone, I just came here, nice to satisfy you, welcome to visit my website and space, happy to be friends together with you, love your little Tom