Intensive Schools – Careers in the Residences
Career Development staff will be providing drop in evenings at the colleges for students coming to intensive schools in the September period.
We are able to provide advice on:
• individual career/life coaching
• information and advice regarding appropriate degree planning
• opportunities for professional work placement, internships and mentoring programs
• information and access to graduate employers
• skills development – career decision making, career transitioning, job search, resume and application preparation, and training in interview and assessment centre techniques
We will be available from 5pm – 7pm in the following colleges:
Mary White College
Wednesday 16th September
Friday 18th September
Monday 21st September
St Alberts College
Monday 14th September
Tuesday 22nd September
Please check with your college office as to where we will be located – remember you do not need an appointment, just come along for a chat!
Also, if you are not staying in a college, we can certainly assist – just phone our office on 02 6773 2897 to schedule an appointment – some after hours appointments are available.
We look forward to meeting you!