RES SCHOOL INFO: Workshops if you’re interested … hit ’em up.

Published On March 18, 2009 | By ED | News

Are you interested in coming along to  “Gearing Up For Exams” and “Procrastination Busters” 1 hour workshops during your intensive schools?

If so, let us know what times would suit best, and we will then let you know what we can offer via this blog. If you would like to see us offer workshops on other topics, we want to hear from you.

Email your expressions of interest or suggestions for workshops to Annette Stevenson at asteven2@une.edu.au as soon as you can.

Like this Article? Share it!

About The Author

3 Responses to RES SCHOOL INFO: Workshops if you’re interested … hit ’em up.

1. Hmm it looks like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new to everything. Do you have any helpful hints for novice blog writers? I’d genuinely appreciate it.

2. Hi there, just became aware of your blog via Google, and identified that it’s genuinely informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful in case you continue this in future. Many men and women will likely be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

3. Juicing says:

Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine Optimization? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good gains. If you know of any please share. Thanks!