ITD will be performing maintenance on University IT systems and services this Saturday, 16th June. The half-day maintenance will commence from 6am and will complete by midday, as a result, a number of systems and services will be unavailable during this period.
Note: ITD is aware that this weekend is the last weekend of online admissions (17th June) and we have scheduled our maintenance activities to avoid impacting OLA and OLE – we do not anticipate any interruptions to the OLA/OLE systems on Saturday morning.
For all Students
- There will be brief outages for some UNE systems throughout the morning.
- The UNE Website (including Online Admissions and Online Enrolment) will be available throughout the morning.
- Moodle / Learning Studio will not be affected and will be available throughout the morning.
For Staff and on-campus Students
- Various systems will be unavailable for brief periods during the morning as updates are applied.
- The on-campus network will be unavailable for brief periods during the morning as changes are applied.
- The phone system may be unavailable for brief periods during the morning as systems are restarted.
This event is one of ITD’s scheduled maintenance windows, during which essential work is carried out to enhance and improve University systems. The schedule of maintenance windows for 2012 is on the ITD website (http://www.une.edu.au/it-services/policies/ ). Please check these dates before planning any events that may require I.T. services or support.
Please check the ITD service announcements web page regularly for information relating to ITD services interruptions and planned events. http://blog.une.edu.au/serviceannounce/category/itd-announcements/
Service Desk support will be available throughout the weekend – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (or 02 6773 5000) if you are experiencing problems during or after the maintenance outage.