LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com) is a video tutorial database where you can find training for career development, software and technology literacy skills and audio-visual media design. All UNE staff and students now have access to LinkedIn Learning’s full catalogue of training materials.
You can find video tutorials on a range of skills and software including:
- Presentations, public speaking, time management, and communication skills
- Job seeking skills, resumes and interview tips
- Coding, IT Security, Mobile App development
- The Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint Project etc.)
- Photoshop, Revit, and AutoCAD
Create your own playlist, complete a course or just check out a quick video on your topic.
To log in, go to https://www.linkedin.com/learning and use the “Sign in with your organisation account” option on the bottom of the login screen – enter your @une email on the next screen and then your UNE username and password on the next (UNE) login.