Here are a few tips from UNE Library to keep you motivated and prepared to do well at your exams:
- Take a look at the Past Exams Collection, simply navigate by unit code to see if there are exams from previous years available to view. Note, not all unit codes will have exams available to view as they are uploaded at the discretion of the unit coordinator.
- Become familiar with your Subject Guides. Librarians have curated a list of resources relevant to your subject area, including key databases, journals, books, websites, etc.
- Need a place to study while you’re on campus? Don’t forget you can book a study room at Dixson Library.
- The Academic Skills Office has a great examination prep materials online, including: preparing for exams, exam day strategies, and an exam day planner (PDF).
- If you’re feeling stressed or overwhelmed don’t forget you can contact a counsellor.
- Lastly, find a way to relax and unwind after your exams have finished. You deserve a break!
Good luck to all our students in the middle of Trimester 2 exams!