Do you want a quick overview as to the services available to you from UNE Library. This session is designed to be a quick introduction to the Library website, how to navigate the search interface, and ask any questions. Broadly, the class covers the topics below:
- How to use Library Search (difference between View It and Get It)
- Your borrowing rights, including borrowing from home – digitisation, postage, etc
- ULANZ Scheme – how to borrow from a university closer to you!
- Library subject guides: what are they, where to find them, why to use them
- How to book a room or workshop and the other sessions available
- Library social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Library Blog
- How to contact us: chat, send an email, book an appointment, phone
Don’t forget, we also offer other Library workshops which go into detail about how to search effectively. These sessions are available both on-campus and online (via Zoom).