Eight scholarships of $1,500 provide financial support for students undertaking a WIL placement in a regional or remote area of Australia as part of their 2019/2020 university studies.
Applications close on April 30, 2019
Criteria for applicants
The 2019 ACEN Scholarship applicants:
- Must be from institutions that are financial members of ACEN. (See http://acen.edu.au/list-of-financial-institutions/ for a list of current financial institutions.)
- Must be studying a postgraduate or undergraduate degree program which requires a WIL placement as a part of their studies, either as a subject or a requirement of the degree
- Both domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
The WIL placement must be:
- Undertaken and completed between 1st June 2019 and 30th May 2020
- Must be 3 weeks or greater duration
- Undertaken in Australia within an inner regional, outer regional, remote or very remote location which requires relocation. Regional and Remote locations ASGS Remoteness Area (2016) RA2- RA5) are noted on the map: http://doctorconnect.gov.au/internet/otd/publishing.nsf/Content/locator
- Fulltime (4-5 days per week, for a minimum of three weeks duration)